This week, we’re chatting with Professional Photographer Ryan Gautier of Tampa about the importance of having professional employee headshots. Whether you’re a small business of 5, or a large corporation, your individual representations can represent your overall company image – positively or negatively!
1. A Consistent and Professional Company Image – Your marketing demonstrates synergy across your brand, so why doesn’t your personnel? We love diversity, but unified, professional images of employees will positively boost your company’s overall image.
2. Professionalism Demonstrated Outside of the Workplace – We can’t always control what decisions our employees make outside of the office, or what their social media posts may convey. But, what we can do is give them a professional image to be proud of. Boost your social media profile’s professionalism with great headshots for LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and more.
3. First Impressions – Are you a candidate looking for a job? A professional trying to land clients on LinkedIn? An accountant, lawyer or physician running an ad in the weekly newspaper? Whatever your recent need for a headshot is, know that your picture is often your only opportunity to make a first impression. How do you wish to be portrayed?
4. More and More “Face Time” – More businesses are beginning to work remotely via phone and internet, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll lose “face time.”From Windows Messenger and SKYPE to Go-To Meeting Products and LinkedIn, more and more companies prefer to have their customer service teams’ smiles front and center for a more personal approach in connecting with clients or prospects – What type of image do you want your customers to see?
5. Set the Bar – Are you going to be hiring personnel soon? Consistent company images “set the bar,” letting potential employees know that you mean business and operate in a professional setting.
For best practices, business resources, HR advice and more, tune back in to HR Shield’s blog each week. For more information on professional headshots, contact Professional Photographer Ryan Gautier by visiting www.ryangphoto.com.